Wednesday, November 10, 2010

8 weeks today...

...and feeling those early pregnancy symptoms big-time. Fatigue, mood swings, nausea, sort of all of a sudden today. It may be because I pushed myself a little harder yesterday than usual. I didn't get to squeeze in a nap, and I didn't get to bed until - wait for it - 8:30! Gasp! Hehe, it's funny that that qualifies as pushing myself too hard, but in my current state, it definitely does.

My big plans for the evening are to go home, put on my jammies, eat, and sleep, and as little else as possible. Hopefully I'll be back to my chipper (well, only mildly exhausted) self tomorrow.

On the baby front, our little blueberries are now kidney beans, which aren't as cute as blueberries. But it's exciting that they're growing! My belly hasn't changed much in the last couple of weeks that I can tell; maybe others would say differently, I'm not sure. I need to remember to post photos up here...so bad about that!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Seeing as how it is hard for me to even get on the computer these days, I just saw you have a new blog.

    Can't wait to follow your pregnancy. I already love those little blueberries (I think that name should stick :)

    ReplyDelete